coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house
??????, ??, ??????

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

should I upgrade my Grinder?
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2

發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ??????
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
boblam
Site Admin

註冊時間: 2007-05-04
文章: 294

發表發表於: 星期四 一月 09, 2014 2:44 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

After reading more of your posts, I begin to wonder what prompt u to sell a Mignon that u only acquire in Dec 13 following a few weeks of usage.

Such a short decision either implies u r extreme professional/experienced user that knows the in and out of espresso right away after short usage, u rely too much on words from Rocket's sellers or sth else I don't get it. I know of a person who uses Versalab M3 (approx $2,000) and accept how good this Mignon is and it has nothing to do with the price, just its quality. I know a cafe that matches this Mignon to megabuck espresso machine, not that they couldn't afford the $$$ grinder as it has all the tool/grinders but just the taste of it. The "bullshit" comment earlier as an answer is a summary of what I wrote all along and it is real. This is not to defend Fresh or anything but to give u, Kyoto, examples of why Fresh recommends this grinder.

This leads me back to wonder what is really wrong with Mignon and Rocket, ie tastewise, cosmetics or sth else that prompted a change of heart in a very short time? For me, if I were to get these machines, I will spend some time at Fresh doing all the espresso, trying the replicate the issues I have at home with the setup before I move on. Don't let the upgraditis bug get to u. Money aside, ur skill will improve and u will know why u move on, a good basis for moving forward.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Kyoto

註冊時間: 2013-12-15
文章: 37

發表發表於: 星期四 一月 09, 2014 3:21 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

that's very good points. Yes, I guess I might be rushing into things way too fast at the moment. As my coffee enjoyment improved visely following the upgrade to the R58 from my previous expresso machines, I had automatically assumed an more expensive commercial grade grinder would also give me the upgrade into barista navana !
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
CoffeeRider

註冊時間: 2010-12-10
文章: 626

發表發表於: 星期四 一月 09, 2014 3:36 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Kyoto?
?cafe?????Electrical function???????????????
????????????????????????嚟????嘅?????????????2-3?????????electrical road???
???mignon???????????????????7-80??????mignon??????????嘢??????KR???????????????????manual??esp???????model?top function????????????????㗎
Laughing Laughing

CoffeeRider 在 星期五 一月 10, 2014 10:48 pm 作了第 2 次修改
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Kyoto

註冊時間: 2013-12-15
文章: 37

發表發表於: 星期四 一月 09, 2014 3:43 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

yeah, thanks for that. I'm really starting to enjoy my morning coffee now. Americano, and Cappuccino are both coming out nicely. It's amazing how an NOOP like myself could create coffee which I cannot taste in cafes locally. I'm from Australia, and I must say the quality of cafes there are streets better than Hong Kong. Hence, this home made improvement is really a joy to my daily life Smile
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
i_djinn

註冊時間: 2014-01-06
文章: 103

發表發表於: 星期四 一月 23, 2014 2:48 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Kyoto 寫到:
Seems like there's a member here just upgraded the mignon manual to zenith club e. That sounds like a better upgrade path to enter the electrical road without compromising on grind quality?

quality ????? ???????????? ????? ????? ??
?????????????

????????????burr??
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
bib

註冊時間: 2007-04-21
文章: 786

發表發表於: 星期五 一月 24, 2014 5:32 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Try K-10 fresh, conical provides you more details.
Flat burr, SJ close your upgrade ?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ?????? 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2
2頁(共2頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票