coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house
??????, ??, ??????

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

should I upgrade my Grinder?
前往頁面 1, 2  下一頁

發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ??????
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
Kyoto

註冊時間: 2013-12-15
文章: 37

發表發表於: 星期二 一月 07, 2014 4:12 am    文章主題: should I upgrade my Grinder? 引言回覆

Been using my new Rocket R58 for a few weeks now. Having been matching with my Eureka Mignon Manual. Mainly an expresso/milk based drink person with 2 to 3 cups a day home use. Would I gain much by trading in the Eureka for the new Baratza Forte AP ?

The Rocket distributor whom sold me the R58 tells me my grinder is not good enough for the R58.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
CoffeeRider

註冊時間: 2010-12-10
文章: 626

發表發表於: 星期二 一月 07, 2014 1:59 pm    文章主題: Re: should I upgrade my Grinder? 引言回覆

Kyoto 寫到:
Been using my new Rocket R58 for a few weeks now. Having been matching with my Eureka Mignon Manual. Mainly an expresso/milk based drink person with 2 to 3 cups a day home use. Would I gain much by trading in the Eureka for the new Baratza Forte AP ?

The Rocket distributor whom sold me the R58 tells me my grinder is not good enough for the R58. bullshit la Laughing Laughing

Kyoto

發表發表於: 星期二 一月 07, 2014 3:11 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Any more constructive advices please?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
?????

註冊時間: 2012-02-04
文章: 618

發表發表於: 星期二 一月 07, 2014 3:22 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

????,??super caimano 75mm flat burr, ???68mm conical burr ??grinder la

Hg one?????,83mm mazzer conical burr
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
?????

發表發表於: 星期二 一月 07, 2014 3:25 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

????,??super caimano 75mm flat burr, ???68mm conical burr ??grinder la

Hg one?????,83mm mazzer conical burr
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
CoffeeRider

註冊時間: 2010-12-10
文章: 626

發表發表於: 星期二 一月 07, 2014 6:59 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

??????upgrade????????????Mignon嘅???????????????????????????????(????? Twisted Evil Laughing )??????嘅??????R58嗰?????"Mignon???R58"????????揻?????嘅???????????嘅???喺8??????R58????嘅expobar??????嘢??嘅??Synesso???喺?????嘅????Mignon???????????????????????????????嘅??(?????????????嘅esp?????????????)????????Mignon????R58嘅?????
???Kyoto?????啲??喺????????????!!??????????嗰?????Mignon???嘅upgrade????????Baratza Forte AP?Downgrade?啲 Laughing ??????????????Mignon??????????Baratza Forte AP??????????????????????㖭 Wink

CoffeeRider 在 星期二 一月 14, 2014 9:17 pm 作了第 2 次修改
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Kyoto

發表發表於: 星期三 一月 08, 2014 1:46 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

thank you all for the comments. I guess one reason for the thought of changing grinder is perhaps to get a better "electrical" help with the "time" and "weight" grind functions. I really don't know if rather the Baratza will give me better grind quality or not, that's why I ask.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
?????

發表發表於: 星期三 一月 08, 2014 2:31 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

??,??????????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
boblam
Site Admin

註冊時間: 2007-05-04
文章: 294

發表發表於: 星期三 一月 08, 2014 3:42 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Baratza products was under served and over priced, to me, in a rather extreme vs the US (Encore is around HK$1,700 vs around US$130 in the US) similar to what Eureka Mignon got treated in the US (marketed by Nuova Simonelli over there).

So u will always run into different thinking and idea all the time asking local. In order to get their point, try the products out. U can get a hand on experience at Fresh. If u prefer English, try Sat afternoon where more coffee lovers are likely to be there n chances of help on English speakers. See for urself whether u maximize the potential of ur setup before u move on.

However this is a roaster afterall, not shop selling the stuff only. U will need to wait till they have time to talk to u. In the meantime it won't hurt as some enthusiast will pull coffee for fun n ask u to help him by drinking the coffee n asking for ur opinion. It is a coffee lover informal get together of sort.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Kyoto

發表發表於: 星期三 一月 08, 2014 6:40 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Thanks for the advice. Fresh is an cafe? Where is its location please?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
boblam
Site Admin

註冊時間: 2007-05-04
文章: 294

發表發表於: 星期三 一月 08, 2014 11:21 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

This webboard that u posted belongs to Fresh/hkcoffee.com.

Fresh is a roaster and equipment seller, not a cafe. Fresh is an agent for Synesso in HK.

Fresh itself has been known in Hong Kong for so long on that they are more than welcome for coffee lover to make a visit even u don't plan to buy the stuff on the spot.

A few shop in hk that offers a hand on experience; one of them is Fresh.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Kyoto

發表發表於: 星期三 一月 08, 2014 3:10 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Thanks guys. I always thought the site was operated by Landy and shing gor. Sorry that I didn't know the company behind them.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
pazu

註冊時間: 2012-04-10
文章: 1121
來自: ??

發表發表於: 星期三 一月 08, 2014 4:35 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

forte is just an upgrade of vario
the burr is same as vario
but long ago people here already commended that the taste by vario is worse than mignon
so forte is not a good choice for your upgrade
and for home use, I really think that those electronic timer or weight dosing is useless as you need to fill up your bean hopper.
Personally, I weight the bean and grind directly before each shot
that's why I am using the HG-ONE

註冊時間: 2006-04-04
文章: 1725

發表發表於: 星期三 一月 08, 2014 6:20 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Kyoto 寫到:
Thanks guys. I always thought the site was operated by Landy and shing gor. Sorry that I didn't know the company behind them.
Well, the company is also operated by Landy and Shing Gor too~ LOL!
Kyoto

發表發表於: 星期三 一月 08, 2014 11:42 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

Seems like there's a member here just upgraded the mignon manual to zenith club e. That sounds like a better upgrade path to enter the electrical road without compromising on grind quality?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ?????? 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
前往頁面 1, 2  下一頁
1頁(共2頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票