coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house
??????, ??, ??????

常見問題常見問題   搜尋搜尋   會員列表會員列表   會員群組會員群組   會員註冊會員註冊 
 個人資料個人資料   登入檢查您的私人訊息登入檢查您的私人訊息   登入登入 

Crema Cafe ??

發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ???
上一篇主題 :: 下一篇主題  
發表人 內容
seiyapicasso

註冊時間: 2006-03-14
文章: 2024
來自: ??

發表發表於: 星期一 八月 02, 2010 4:05 pm    文章主題: Crema Cafe ?? 引言回覆

?????, ???????, ????????.....

?????......................^_~
??, ?????, ?????????????....
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 MSN Messenger
boblam
Site Admin

註冊時間: 2007-05-04
文章: 294

發表發表於: 星期一 八月 02, 2010 10:29 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

sorry for the language. Does it mean closed down or renovation?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
sophia

註冊時間: 2009-06-23
文章: 324
來自: Yuen Long

發表發表於: 星期一 八月 02, 2010 11:47 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

boblam 寫到:
sorry for the language. Does it mean closed down or renovation?

closed down~~

All the fluid circulating inside my body is COFFEE~~~

??????????????????????????????~~~
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 MSN Messenger
boblam
Site Admin

發表發表於: 星期二 八月 03, 2010 12:01 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Thank you very much.. Wondering what's happening? Anybody know?
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
landy

註冊時間: 2006-03-12
文章: 9966
來自: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/freshcoffeentea

發表發表於: 星期二 八月 03, 2010 3:32 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

????"?"?. ???????吓 Rolling Eyes ?????????! ?哋??????(????).

# ??????67???????G36??
# 2369 0338

回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 參觀發表人的個人網站
boblam
Site Admin

發表發表於: 星期二 八月 03, 2010 9:50 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

I was so worried I called them this morning.. I'm glad they're still there. Guess they got lots of call today regarding the post.

So, it's Monday to Saturday 8AM-10PM, approximately
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
phillip

註冊時間: 2006-10-31
文章: 417

發表發表於: 星期三 八月 04, 2010 1:35 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

landy 寫到:
????"?"?. ???????吓 Rolling Eyes ?????????! ?哋??????(????).

# ??????67???????G36??
# 2369 0338
?????????????+ Rolling Eyes
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 MSN Messenger
littlelittle

註冊時間: 2006-04-04
文章: 1725

發表發表於: 星期三 八月 04, 2010 2:00 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

????????O??
alvinhui

註冊時間: 2007-01-23
文章: 73

發表發表於: 星期三 八月 04, 2010 9:45 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

Terry & Fiona receive many calls due to this posts!! Laughing
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 參觀發表人的個人網站
shing
Site Admin

註冊時間: 2006-03-01
文章: 1100

發表發表於: 星期三 八月 04, 2010 11:29 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

??????, 罸?????crema ??.

seize the day
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 參觀發表人的個人網站
phillip

註冊時間: 2006-10-31
文章: 417

發表發表於: 星期四 八月 05, 2010 1:07 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

shing 寫到:
??????, 罸?????crema ??.
YES SIR !!! ?????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 MSN Messenger
boblam
Site Admin

發表發表於: 星期六 十二月 04, 2010 8:07 pm    文章主題: Crema Coffee this morning! 引言回覆

Crema Coffee this morning, December 4, 2010!

回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
coltrane

註冊時間: 2010-07-02
文章: 64

發表發表於: 星期六 十二月 04, 2010 10:35 pm    文章主題: 引言回覆

???????????????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
???

註冊時間: 2006-03-11
文章: 829

發表發表於: 星期日 十二月 05, 2010 4:31 am    文章主題: 引言回覆

????
???????????
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息 發送電子郵件 參觀發表人的個人網站 MSN Messenger
boblam
Site Admin

發表發表於: 星期日 十二月 05, 2010 8:48 pm    文章主題: Got you! 引言回覆

Crema just moved!

Crema Coffee today! Haha. Got you.!

So, I tried to pull an Alex thing but can only get very little. This means our coffee community is very up-to-date... A great thing, indeed.

Updated on 6:44PM, Dec 5, 10:
This morning (Sat Dec 4, 10), I suddenly craved for Crema Coffee, my favorite café in Hong Kong though I havent visited this place for a while. Slumbering but very hungry with no breakfast at almost lunch time, I made my way to Tsim Sha Tsui East and stood there flabbergasted with the sight in front of me. My fear finally came true!

Early August this year, Alex (seiyapicasso) a coffee lover on this webboard posted on the coffee enthusiast webboard, saying that Crema finally closed down for good. I was panicked at the time and made a call to the shop next morning and was glad to find out the shop is still in business. I visited Crema next weekend to make sure it was still there. Apart from Crema receiving phone calls about the issue, things were good. But now its the real thing in front of me! Walking closing I was happy I found a map to a new shop. Crema didnt close down, just moving.. OMG!

The map, however, does not help; I almost walked back from Tsim Sha Tsui East to Tsim Sha Tsui. Low in sugar, confusing and in need of coffee, I finally gave up on the map and called the shop.

It turned out I was actually passing it by all along but didnt see the shop as it was underground, below Park n Shop. It was funny when one thought back but it wasnt funny at all for man needing coffee to wander around the area aimlessly looking for the shop Smile The map should add phone number or telling that it was under Park n Shop and everybody wont be hurt Smile

Man needing coffee finally found his Shangrila!!! Smile

The roaster on the left hand side was not to be missed!

Ditto the familiar face of Terry working behind the counter. Everything looked more airy than the old shop though all the things including cake showcase, table/share and nice pictures on the wall joined the new shop here too.

Wait no more, I ordered my usual Capp and Croissant.

To me, Crema has the most luxurious milk drink in Hong Kong with velvety, rich, thick milk texture at the right temperature (need to tell Terry you want it warm) but a bit short of sweetness. The familiar chocolaty tone was still there in the capp.

Croissant is as flaky and good as it was so all my familiar things that made me fall in love with this café were still there.

This is a perfect pairing I suggest one tries it here.

My ristretto shot was meticulously prepared with test shots and the resulting cup was familiar and good. One good thing seemed to be the roast which was lighter though a bit less heavy hand with the coffee bean should give the bean back all the glory I had on the very first year I dropped by this place.

This time, I can sense a nice acidity which resembled grapefruit but not as bitter. A nice mouthfeel toward the end helped parting the cup difficult for me. So, I proceeded to order espresso here for the first time to see how its standard drink was like.

The cup was much more subdue and less tasty overall than its ristretto. Nevertheless, the layers of taste in espresso was much clearer with a somewhat ashy first few sips, following by a clearer grapefruit like acidity and ending with a syrupy consistency. Its quite nice and not acrid; the crema did not look that blond to me. However, previous ristrettos I had at Crema also exhibited this kind of layers/tasting note and was tastier so I prefer/recommend ristretto at Crema. Mind you that the waiter/waitress may not know ristretto so ordering this drink when Terry or Fiona is around.

My seat under the skylight. Looking back, you see Terry working behind the paper cup.

Come to think about it, the coffee at Crema that I haven't been enjoyed all these years reminded me of Silly Monster blends at 18 Grams, ie the stabilized Silly Monster should tasted quite similar to Malabar Monsooned blend served since Crema opened its door in 2005, IIRC. Anyway, just my 2 cents.

To sum it up, I continued to say this is, again, the best espresso bar in Hong Kong. Nevertheless, I need to stress that its competitors are breathing on its neck now. With different style, Barista Jam could be ahead of Crema if they get the milk just as good as Crema but this is more of a nitpicking.!!! lol
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    coffee forum, ?????, ?????, fresh coffee beans and tea house 首頁 -> ??? 所有的時間均為 台灣時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票